To dress people in line with their styles and budgets and make them feel good based on “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” mission.
“To become one of the most successful three clothing retailers in Europe by 2023”.
This success takes as basis EBITDA profitability rate, employee, customer and supplier satisfaction and social responsibility sustainability principles.
- Being Virtuous
- Achieving Together
- Extensive Expertise
- Being Customer-Oriented
- Challenging the Difficulties
LC Waikiki aims to make sure that safe products which are suitable for consumers’ styles and budgets and which do not damage human health and the environment are manufactured and offered on the market in line with consumers’ needs and expectations at the desired quality and on time. Our quality approach stipulates that employees develop constantly, processes are improved constantly with a risk-oriented point of view, they are standardized, redesigned, if necessary, and documented systematically in compliance with the increasing competition conditions and changing customer expectations.
Within the framework of this approach, all our employees are expected to put the following principles into practice:
- To make the quality concept a vital goal of our company with the participation of all employees and to make no concessions in the work we do,
- To constantly measure the quality and suitability for need of the products and services we offer to our customers, to find out the problems in a quick way, to aim first of all to think in a customer-oriented way and to carry out improvement activities continuously (Kaizen)
- To work with all suppliers in close cooperation and solidarity so that they can develop business processes and product quality they provide
LC Waikiki Ecology Policy
We as LC Waikiki confirm making production by ensuring that the world resources are naturally inherited to next generations and providing the transparency based on data and information sharing for production under healthy conditions.
And we commit:
- To share our LC Waikiki Environmental and Ecological product policy with all our suppliers, subcons, employees and customers and to contribute to the awareness of the society through our practices and information.
- By 2023, to create a new value chain with our suppliers and manufacturers which adopted LC Waikiki values, are transparent and are in compliance with our ecological and environmental criteria.
- To detect the improvable areas of suppliers regarding the issues which would affect the ecology and our products as to our extra practices and standards as well as being in compliance with the laws and to encourage the continuous improvement.
- Make the necessary human health compatibility tests of the products we offer to consumers with the sampling test frequencies specified in the framework of scientific risk analysis and do not offer inappropriate (risk for human health) products to consumers.
- To make improvements to decrease the resources that we use and to create new business models which are designed to replace the resources that we use with the new ones.
- To tell our adopted principles to all our suppliers and manufacturers without any unclear points for the purpose of making our Ecological product and Environmental policy comprehensible, to ensure that the necessary trainings are delivered and to increase the awareness.
- To conduct on-site audits to all our suppliers and manufacturers via audit mechanisms and to create the value chain risk map.
- To ensure continuous safety of the products through a comprehensive and systematic test modeling,
- To ensure that traceable systems are created and are used in a more effective way by taking the usage of natural resources and energy resources ( electricity, natural gas ) under control in process basis
- To ensure less waste by ensuring the controlled usage of raw materials in the beginning of the process, to ensure the recycling of the wastes as far as possible and to ensure the proper elimination of non-recyclable ones and essentially to decrease the pollution.
- Firstly to define our chemical footprint and to improve while calculating our carbon and water footprint
- To calculate carbon and the water footprint starting with our own centers, to improve the current status and to arrange activities
- To ensure that the usage of raw materials, which might affect the environment and the human health in a negative way, is decreased / are not used at all in the source in accordance with the risk analysis.
Social Responsibility Policy
Our company determined dressing the people in need, especially the orphans and contributing to their academic lives as one of its’ main goals in terms of our social responsibility policy. In the pursuit of this goal, LC Waikiki decided to set aside the 10% of the net profit for the public assistance purposes and to do this by the means of Public Welfare organizations which are officially approved by Governship and District Governor and Kızılay (Red Crescent).
In line with this decision, LC Waikiki increased the amount of aid each year in the last 10 years and in the latest educational year it supported 13.618 young people via Kızılay (Red Crescent) and the Public Welfare organizations which are officially approved by Governship and District Governor, it distributed clothes to all of the 81 cities again by the means of the same organizations, and in 2017 in total 8.783.732 pieces of clothing items are delivered to the people in need.
- In 2019 ;15.298 Students, 4.290.180 pieces of clothing
- In 2018 ;16.034 Students, 13.857.576 pieces of clothing
- In 2017 ;13.618 Students, 8.783.732 pieces of clothing
- In 2016 ;11.253 Students, 5.882.431 pieces of clothing
- In 2015 ;9.767 Students, 5.709.948 pieces of clothing
- In 2014 ; 8.924 Students, 5.411.042 pieces of clothing
- In 2013 ; 8.162 Students, 4.528.870 pieces of clothing
- In 2012 ; 7.395 Students, 2.787.931 pieces of clothing
- In 2011 ; 8.428 Students, 3.796.466 pieces of clothing
- In 2010 ; 9.021 Students, 2.622.252 pieces of clothing
- In 2009 ; 6.162 Students, 2.244.231 pieces of clothing
- In 2008 ; 4.129 Students, 911.867 pieces of clothing
Information Security Policy
It suggests that the information security practices of the company are carried out in compliance with the international information security standards and information asset risks are managed in an efficient way before all shareholders and the information security management system is improved constantly.
Code of Contact
Click for LCW Code of Contact