Based on the belief that "Everyone Deserves to Dress Well", "to make our customers feel good by offering products suitable for their needs, style and budget in an easy and pleasant shopping environment".
"To be one of the three most successful clothing retailers in Europe by 2026".
This success is based on EBITDA profitability ratio; employee, customer, supplier satisfaction, social responsibility and sustainability principles.
- Being Virtuous
- Achieving Together
- Extensive Expertise
- Being Customer-Oriented
- Challenging the Difficulties
To be a leading and exemplary company in its sector, which designs products in line with customer needs and expectations, in accordance with the style and budget of the customer with the philosophy of "Everyone Deserves to Dress Well", designs products in accordance with customer needs and expectations, makes production in accordance with the legislation and product conditions and sells the products by presenting them to the taste of its customers, continuously improves itself and its stakeholders by always keeping customer satisfaction at its focus, improves its processes by digitalising them using data science and robotic process automation tools in line with the goals and principles it has determined, and always aims to do better and right with a risk perspective.
LC Waikiki Ecology Policy
We as LC Waikiki confirm making production by ensuring that the world resources are naturally inherited to next generations and providing the transparency based on data and information sharing for production under healthy conditions.
And we commit:
- To share our LC Waikiki Environmental and Ecological product policy with all our suppliers, subcons, employees and customers and to contribute to the awareness of the society through our practices and information.
- By 2023, to create a new value chain with our suppliers and manufacturers which adopted LC Waikiki values, are transparent and are in compliance with our ecological and environmental criteria.
- To detect the improvable areas of suppliers regarding the issues which would affect the ecology and our products as to our extra practices and standards as well as being in compliance with the laws and to encourage the continuous improvement.
- Make the necessary human health compatibility tests of the products we offer to consumers with the sampling test frequencies specified in the framework of scientific risk analysis and do not offer inappropriate (risk for human health) products to consumers.
- To make improvements to decrease the resources that we use and to create new business models which are designed to replace the resources that we use with the new ones.
- To tell our adopted principles to all our suppliers and manufacturers without any unclear points for the purpose of making our Ecological product and Environmental policy comprehensible, to ensure that the necessary trainings are delivered and to increase the awareness.
- To conduct on-site audits to all our suppliers and manufacturers via audit mechanisms and to create the value chain risk map.
- To ensure continuous safety of the products through a comprehensive and systematic test modeling,
- To ensure that traceable systems are created and are used in a more effective way by taking the usage of natural resources and energy resources ( electricity, natural gas ) under control in process basis
- To ensure less waste by ensuring the controlled usage of raw materials in the beginning of the process, to ensure the recycling of the wastes as far as possible and to ensure the proper elimination of non-recyclable ones and essentially to decrease the pollution.
- Firstly to define our chemical footprint and to improve while calculating our carbon and water footprint
- To calculate carbon and the water footprint starting with our own centers, to improve the current status and to arrange activities
- To ensure that the usage of raw materials, which might affect the environment and the human health in a negative way, is decreased / are not used at all in the source in accordance with the risk analysis.
Social Responsibility Policy
In accordance with its social responsibility policy, our company has determined clothing the needy, especially orphans, and contributing to their education as one of its main goals. In line with this target, it has decided to allocate 15 percent of its net profit to social aid every year and to provide these aid through official and ministry-approved foundations, especially the Social Assistance Foundations affiliated with Governorships and District Governorships and the Red Crescent.
Details of our assistance:
- 4.129 Students, 911.867 Pieces of Clothing in 2008
- 6.162 Students, 2.244.231 Pieces of Clothing in 2009
- 9.155 Students, 2.622.252 Pieces of Clothing in 2010
- 8.123 Students, 3.796.466 Pieces of Clothing in 2011
- 7.224 Students, 2.787.931 Pieces of Clothing in 2012
- 8.180 Students, 4.528.870 Pieces of Clothing in 2013
- 9.335 Students, 5.411.042 Pieces of Clothing in 2014
- 10.177 Students, 5.709.948 Pieces of Clothing in 2015
- 11.701 Students, 5.882.431 Pieces of Clothing in 2016
- 13.691 Students, 8.783.732 Pieces of Clothing in 2017
- 16.992 Students, 13.857.576 Pieces of Clothing in 2018
- 15.867 Students, 4.290.180 Pieces of Clothing in 2019
- 13.639 Students, 12.332.946 Pieces of Clothing in 2020
- 14.196 Students, 12.282.549 Pieces of Clothing in 2021
- 15.020 Students, 16.079.724 Pieces of Clothing in 2022
- 14.200 Students, 18.774.055 Pieces of Clothing in 2023
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We carry out efforts to create a safe and healthy work enviroment for all our stakeholders, including our employees, sppliers, customers anad visitors, and fulfill our OHS legislation and other obligations. We are commited to minimizing work-related hazards, injuries and occupational diseases by proactively managing occupational health and safety practices and proactively managing OHS risks, with the leadership of our senior management, our employees from all levels of our organization, and the participation of our other stakeholders.
LC Waikiki Information Security Management System and Personal Data Management System Policy
Protecting the personal data of our employees, customers, suppliers and persons related to our reputation and brand value in the public, in accordance with the law; In line with the aim of complying with the laws and contracts made with third parties (business partners, customers, suppliers), information security and personal data risks regarding the "confidentiality", "integrity" and "usability" of our information assets are effectively managed, and our information security management system and personal data are protected. It envisages the continuous improvement of our data management system.
Our Social Compliance Policy
As LC Waikiki, we are determined to fulfill our legal and voluntary obligations. We continue our operations including production process together with our business partners and aim to ensure the sustainability of human and environmental resources.
In all the countries we supply to, we work with auditors and companies that have received special training in this regard. We not only focus on auditing, but also provide consultancy and training to our suppliers in order to grow together.
We determine our main priority as "respect for people and the environment" wherever we are currently operate and will operate in the future. We believe that no value or knowledge that is not shared will provide added value, and we believe that we will succeed together by defying all difficulties in line with our values that have continued since our establishment.
Code of Contact
Click for LCW Code of Contact